Do you thrive on working with customers to solve their problems and help them succeed? Do you have a passion for tech and how digital technology can help achieve business goals? Maybe 3di is the place for you.
3di is looking for enthusiastic people with a track record of delivering complex services to customers. This may suit someone with Project Manager or Account Manager experience.
At 3di, our Service Managers are at the centre of how we deliver the services our customers value. They are the link between our service teams and the customers. As a result, attention to communication, leadership skills, and commercial awareness are key.
You will be someone who is very comfortable taking ownership, who thrives looking after multiple stakeholders, and can maintain calm under pressure.
3di specialises in providing solutions that help our customers communicate the technical aspects of their products and services to their customers and staff. This involves creating content – text, graphics and video – then translating and distributing that content to the people who need it. This can be through multi-lingual information portals, e-learning, videos or embedded in mobile applications.
3di works with organisations of all sizes providing technical authoring, translation and localization services. We are a growing business, and the industries that our customers work in are growing too.
Our customers include world-renowned brands and specialist businesses, such as Vodafone, GE Grid Solutions and Motorola. All face complex communication challenges, and we need your expertise to meet those challenges.
3di have an in-house team of around 35 with locations in Woking (UK), Edinburgh (UK), and Krakow (Poland).
As a 3di Service Manager, you will be responsible for the ongoing success of our customers by working closely with stakeholders to understand their needs and managing a multi-functional service team to meet them.
- Manage the relationship with your customers
- Support customers during their engagement with 3di and evolve the service as necessary
- Manage your service teams to ensure you meet customer expectations; work is delivered on time, on budget and to the required quality standards
- Manage the commercial aspects of the customer relationship including quotations, supplier management, and ongoing commercial viability
- Provide clear, regular status reporting to customers and 3di teams
- Talent for leading, supporting and encouraging others
- Enthusiastic with an eagerness to learn
- Team player with clear customer focus
- Creative problem solver with keen interest in technology
- Be resourceful and dependable with a clear sense of responsibility to make things happen
- English speaker to native level with excellent written communication skills
- Degree level qualification or equivalent
- Proven track record in managing services and/or projects in a technical/digital environment
- Proven track record in building strong customer relationships
- Proven track record in managing budgets and liaising with suppliers
- Self-motivated with excellent time management
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- A second language
- Experience managing projects and services in an Agile environment
- Experience in technical communication or localization
- Agile Prince2 or similar
Applicants must be eligible to take up employment in the UK or Poland.
Location: Woking, Edinburgh, Krakow | Home and flexible working available
Start date: Immediate start
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref. SM12011