Are you looking for new challenges? Would you like to work in an international services company?
3di specialises in providing solutions that help our customers communicate the technical aspects of their products and services to their customers and staff. This involves creating the content as well as translating and distributing that content to the people who need it. This could be through multi-lingual information portals, e-learning, videos or embedded in mobile applications.
3di works with organisations of all sizes providing technical authoring, translation and localization services. We are a growing business, and the industries that our customers work in are growing too.
Our customers, including world-renowned brands and specialist businesses, all face complex communication challenges. We pride ourselves on user-centred design and careful analysis. We want to strengthen the third pillar – innovation – and we want you to help us.
3di have an in-house team of around 40 with locations near Guildford (UK), in Edinburgh (UK), and in Krakow (Poland).
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter at email@example.com
We are looking for a Technical Lead with experience delivering technology-centric solutions. The goal is to support our service delivery teams in the UK and Poland.
This job offers challenges of exploring new areas (automation, machine translation, testing). If you are technologically-minded and a strong leader, this is the position for you.
You will thrive on getting under the skin of customer problems and working with customers and your team to solve those problems.
As the Head of Technology, your role will include, but is not confined to:
- Leading the company’s technology strategy to ensure delivery teams can successfully deliver services to our customers
- Defining and implementing technology, tools, procedures, and policies to ensure 3di services meet company and customer requirements, e.g. security, licensing and ISO standards
- Seeking out new opportunities to continuously improve the company’s ability to deliver services
- Providing technical expertise to sales and consulting teams to support winning new business
- Talent for leading, supporting and encouraging others
- Talent for analysing, understanding and resolving technological issues
- Ability to work in a geographically dispersed team with colleagues, external suppliers and customers
- Clear communication style
- The drive to get details right
- Team player with clear customer focus
- Fluent English and Polish
- Track-record of learning and developing
- Experience leading technological projects support teams, or IT departments
- Hands-on experience with programming or IT; Experience with any of the following:
- C# .NET
- XML and XSLT
- DITA and DITA OT
- Markdown and Jekyll
- Jenkins or Travis CI
- Docker or Containers
- XTM or MemoQ
- MadCap Flare and Lingo
- Experience leading or managing a team
- Experience working in an agile team
- Experience with tools for technical communication or translation/localization
Location: Krakow, Poland
Salary: 13,000 to 17,000 PLN gross a month carriers
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are being reviewed and contacted as and when their applications are received. Applicants must be eligible to work in Poland. We are unable to sponsor visa applications. Applicants must also be fluent in Polish and English as it is essential to do the job.