Do you thrive on getting under the skin of problems? Do you thrive on working with your team to solve problems? Maybe 3di is the place for you.
We are looking for someone to join us as a Junior Technical Writer to work with our customers in developing scientific, electronic, and robotic devices.
3di will provide a comprehensive training period covering all aspects of technical communications. Following training, you will be mentored and involved with customer projects from an early stage giving you real hands-on experience. On successful completion of your training, you will be an active participant in customer projects.
3di specialises in providing solutions that help our customers deliver technical content through digital and traditional media in multiple languages to achieve their business goals. This can include creating developer or customer support portals, embedded content in apps, or printed manuals. 3di’s teams create the content – text, graphics, and video – translate it, and provide the infrastructure to publish it.
3di works with organisations of all sizes providing technical authoring, translation, and digital services. Our customers, including world-renowned brands and specialist businesses such as Vodafone, Oxford Instruments, Phillips and Raymarine, all face complex communication challenges. They need that complexity made clear and we need your expertise to help deliver it.
3di have a team of around 40 with locations in Woking, Edinburgh (UK), and Kraków (Poland).
- Completing the training program
- Working closely with your colleagues to solve problems for customers
- Creating content to produce the deliverables
- Contributing to the development of 3di’s services, expertise, quality processes, and financial success
- An ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and systems, and communicate them effectively
- Enthusiastic with a passion for learning
- Team player with clear customer focus
- Systematic with great attention to detail
- Creative problem solver with a keen interest in technology
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills
- English to native speaker level with excellent written
- Communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word
- Experience with writing tools, for example, MadCap Flare, FrameMaker, RoboHelp
- Experience with graphics software, for example, Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop
- Experience with HTML and related technologies
Role: Full-time (37.5 hrs / Week)
Location: Woking, Edinburgh or Krakow
Homeworking: Many 3di colleagues work mainly from home and find getting together with colleagues at least once a month really important
Start Date: 1st of August
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you will thrive in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org