Project Manager – Krakow
Do you thrive on working with customers to solve their problems and help them succeed? Do you have a passion for tech and how digital technology can help achieve business goals? Maybe 3di is the place for you.
3di specializes in providing solutions that help our customers communicate the technical aspects of their products and services to their customers and staff. This involves both creating the content – text, graphics and video – then translating and distributing that content to the people who need it. This could be through web-based support portals, e-learning, videos or embedded in mobile applications.
3di works with organisations of all sizes providing technical authoring, translation and localization services.
Our customers, including world-renowned brands and specialist businesses such as Vodafone, GE, Skype and London Underground, all face complex communication challenges. They need that complexity made clear….and we need your expertise to deliver it.
3di have an in-house team of 35 with locations near Guildford (UK) and in Krakow (Poland).
At 3di, our Service and Project Managers are at the center of our service delivery – they are the link between our delivery teams and the customers. So attention to detail, communication, ability to take ownership, and dependability are key.
As a Project Manager, you will be working with a multi-functional team to ensure the successful delivery of our managed services and projects from the inception, implementation, and delivery of content creation, through to localisation.
You will be someone who is very comfortable multi-tasking, someone who thrives in managing multiple stakeholders and can maintain calm under pressure.
What we offer:
- Be part of our growing, professional and relaxed team
- Collaborate with colleagues and customers in the UK, Poland and further afield
- Get our support and encouragement to grow professionally, we want the best team
- Learn about new tools, processes, and subject matter
- Earn a competitive salary
- Get private medical insurance
What we expect from candidates:
- Have a proven track record in managing services and/or projects in a technical/digital environment
- Have strong presentation, relationship-building, and communication skills
- Have a talent for analysing and understanding risks
- Have the ability to work autonomously and under time pressure
- Have a Clear communication style
- Have a track record of learning and developing
- Be a natural organiser and delegator of tasks and priorities
- Be enthusiastic with eagerness to learn
- Be a strong team player with clear customer focus
- Be systematic with great attention to detail
- Be a creative problem solver with a keen interest in technology
- Be resourceful and dependable with a clear sense of responsibility to make things happen
- Be fluent English and Polish
- Build strong relationships with customers, and support them through their engagement with 3di
- Maintain regular communications with customers through regular meetings, reports and feedback
- Coordinating your teams to ensure they deliver the services to meet customer expectations
- Ensure work is delivered on time, on budget and to the required quality standards
- Manage commercial aspects of the services and project you are responsible for
- Provide clear, regular status reporting to customers and 3di management
- Contribute to the development of 3di’s services, expertise, quality processes and financial success
Of additional benefit would be:
- Experience managing projects and services in an agile environment
- Experience in technical communication
- Experience using JIRA and the Atlassian product suite
Location: Krakow, Poland
Start date: ASAP
Salary: 7,000 to 10,000 PLN gross a month
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Applicants must be eligible to work in Poland. Due to funding restrictions, we are unable to sponsor visa applications. Applicants must also be fluent in Polish and English as it is essential to do the job.