Our customers love working with us and we need talented individuals who will thrive in a supportive environment that provides a defined career path as a Project/Service Manager.
3di specialise in providing solutions that help our customers communicate the technical aspects of their products and services to their customers and staff. This involves both creating the content – text, graphics and video then translating and distributing that content to the people who need it. This could be through web based support portals, e-learning, videos or embedded in mobile applications.
3di works with organisations of all sizes providing technical authoring, translation and localization services.
We are a growing business, and the industries that our customers work in are growing too.
Our customers, including world-renowned brands and specialist businesses such as Vodafone, GE Grid, Skype and London Underground, all face complex communication challenges. They need that complexity made clear….and we need your expertise to deliver it.
3di have an in-house team of 40 with locations near Guildford (UK) and in Krakow (Poland).
As a Service Manager you will be responsible for the successful delivery of managed services and projects from the inception, implementation and delivery of content creation, through to localisation.
- Support customers through their engagement with 3di
- Ensure that 3di teams deliver services to meet customer expectations
- Ensure work is delivered on time, on budget and to the required quality standards
- Set up new service projects and assign resources
- Provide clear, regular status reporting to customers and 3di teams
- Draw up project quotations and service proposals in cooperation with 3di teams and customers
- Monitor budgets and overall profit margins on each of your services
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level
- Have a proven track record in managing services and/or projects in a technical/digital environment
- Be able to juggle priorities and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Have strong presentation, relationship-building, and communication skills
- Be enthusiastic with eagerness to learn
- Be a strong team player with clear customer focus
- Be systematic with great attention to detail
- Be self-motivated with excellent time management
- Be a creative problem solver with keen interest in technology
- Be resourceful and dependable with a clear sense of responsibility to make things happen
Of additional benefit would be:
- A second language
- Experience managing projects and services in an Agile environment
- Experience in technical communication
- Experience using JIRA and the Atlassian product suite
Applicants must be eligible to take up employment in the UK.
Location: Ripley, Surrey
Start date: ASAP
Salary: 28 – 32K
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref. 110917