Do you thrive on working with customers to solve their problems and help them succeed? Do you have a passion for tech and how digital technology can help achieve business goals? Then 3di is the place for you.
3di is looking for enthusiastic people with a track record of delivering complex services to customers. At 3di, our Service Managers are at the centre of how we deliver the services our customers value. They are the link between our service teams and the customers. As a result, communication, leadership skills, and commercial awareness are key.
You will be someone who is very comfortable taking ownership, who thrives looking after multiple stakeholders and who can maintain calm under pressure.
3di provides end-to-end technical communication, translation and localization services that help our customers achieve their business goals. This can include creating developer or customer support portals, embedded content in apps, or printed manuals. 3di’s teams create the content – text, graphics, and video – translate it, and provide the infrastructure to publish it.
3di works with organisations of all sizes to help them communicate with their partners, customers and employees. Our customers, including world-renowned brands and specialist businesses such as Vodafone, Oxford Instruments, Phillips and Raymarine, all face complex communication challenges. They need that complexity made clear and we need your expertise to help deliver it.
3di has a team of around 40 with locations in Woking (UK), Edinburgh (UK), Kraków (Poland), and Guadalajara (Mx).
As a 3di Service Manager, you will be responsible for the ongoing success of our customer relationships. You will need to work closely with customer stakeholders, understand their requirements, and manage a multi-functional service team to meet those requirements. You will achieve this by:
- Managing relationships with your customers
- Supporting customers during their engagement with 3di and evolving our services to them as necessary
- Managing your service teams to ensure you meet customer expectations; work is delivered on time, on budget and to the required quality standards
- Managing the commercial aspects of the customer relationship including quotations, supplier management, and ongoing commercial viability
- Providing clear, regular status reports to customers and 3di teams
- Talent for leading, supporting and encouraging others
- Enthusiastic with an eagerness to learn
- Team player with a clear customer focus
- Creative problem solver with a keen interest in technology
- Resourceful and dependable with a clear sense of responsibility to make things happen
- English speaker to native level with excellent written communication skills
- Degree-level qualification or equivalent
- Proven track record in managing customer accounts or services, or managing projects in a technical/digital environment
- Comfortable with building strong customer relationships
- Adept at managing budgets and liaising with suppliers
- Self-motivated with excellent time management
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- A second language
- Experience managing projects and services in an Agile environment
- Experience in technical communication or localization
- Agile Prince2 or similar
Role: Full-time (37.5 hrs / week)
Location: Guadalajara (Mx)
Homeworking: Many 3di colleagues work mainly from home and find getting together with colleagues at least once a month really important
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you will thrive in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org