Do you love working with customers to solve their problems and help them succeed? Do you have a passion for digital technology and how it can help achieve business goals? Maybe 3di is the place for you.
3di specialises in providing solutions that help our customers deliver technical content through digital and traditional media in multiple languages to achieve their business goals. This can include creating developer or customer support portals, embedded content in apps, or printed manuals. 3di’s teams create the content – text, graphics and video – translate it, and provide the infrastructure to publish it.
3di works with organisations of all sizes providing technical authoring, translation and digital services. Our customers, including world-renowned brands and specialist businesses such as Vodafone, GE, Skype and London Underground, all face complex communication challenges. They need that complexity made clear….and we need your expertise to deliver it.
3di have a team of 35 with locations near Guildford (UK) and in Krakow (Poland).
At 3di, our Service Managers are at the centre of how we deliver our service to our customers. They are the link between our delivery teams and the customers. So attention to detail, communication skills, an ability to take ownership, and dependability are key.
As a Service Manager you will be working with a multi-functional team to ensure the successful delivery of our services and projects from design, implementation and delivery, through to follow-on services and projects.
You will be someone who is very comfortable multi-tasking, thrives on managing multiple stakeholders, and can maintain calm under pressure.
- As a Service Manager, your role will include:
- Building strong relationships with customers and supporting them through their engagement with 3di, through to securing follow-on services and projects
- Maintaining regular communications with customers though regular meetings, reports and feedback
- Effectively coordinating the members of your teams, including authors and suppliers, to ensure successful delivery of customer objectives
- Ensuring work is delivered on time, on budget and to the required quality standards
- Managing commercial aspects of the services and projects you are responsible for
- Providing clear, regular status reporting to customers and 3di management
- Contributing to the development of 3di’s services, expertise, quality processes and financial success
What we expect from candidates
- Proven track record in managing services and/or projects in a technical/digital environment
- Strong presentation, relationship-building, and communication skills
- A talent for analysing and understanding risks
- Ability to work autonomously and under time pressure
- Clear communication style
- Have a track-record of learning and developing
- A natural organiser and delegator of tasks and priorities
- Enthusiastic with eagerness to learn
- Strong team player with clear customer focus
- Systematic with great attention to detail
- Creative problem solver with keen interest in technology
- Resourceful and dependable with a clear sense of responsibility to make things happen
Of additional benefit would be
- Experience delivering digital transformation projects
- Experience managing projects and services in an agile environment
- Experience in technical communication or translation
- Experience using JIRA and the Atlassian product suite
Reporting to Head of Service Management
Role: Full time (37.5 hrs / week)
Location: Guildford / Woking area
Start date: Immediate
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you will thrive in the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref. SM91101