Location: Krakow, Poland
Start date: ASAP
Salary: 6,000 – 7,500 PLN gross per month
Are you looking for new challenges? Would you like to further your career in technical communication?.
Applicants are being reviewed and contacted as and when their applications are received.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Poland. Due to funding restrictions we are unable to sponsor visa applications.
Applicants must also be fluent in English as it is essential to do the job.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to Pawel Kowaluk at email@example.com.
Scope of responsibility for this position
- Be part of our growing, professional and relaxed team
- Learn about new tools, processes, and subject matter
- Help real customers solve important communication challenges
- Contribute to Research and Development activities
- Collaborate with colleagues and customers in the UK, Poland, and further afield
- Get encouragement and support for your professional growth and training
- Get ISTC membership, including professional recognition, and the Communicator journal
- Get soap! conference attendance
- Become an award-winner!
- Earn a competitive salary
- Get private medical insurance
- Participate in a steady bonus and raise scheme
What we expect from candidates
- At least 1 year experience in technical writing
- Fluent English and Polish
- Clear communication style
- Track-record of learning and developing
- Talent for analysing, understanding and resolving technical communication challenges for software, scientific or high-tech products
- The drive to get details right
- A respect for agreed standards and house-style
- Professional curiosity and instinct to challenge and understand „why” as well as „how”
- Talent for supporting and encouraging others
What we see as an additional advantage in our candidates
- Experience working in an agile team
- Knowledge of tech comm tools and practices
- Experience in Madcap Flare or a similar tool