Do you thrive on getting under the skin of problems? Do you thrive on working with your team to solve problems? Do you want to be defining award-winning technical communications solutions? Maybe 3di is the place for you.
3di specialises in providing solutions that help our customers communicate the technical aspects of their products and services to their customers and staff. This involves creating the content as well as translating and distributing that content to the people who need it. This could be through multi-lingual information portals, e-learning, videos or embedded in mobile applications.
3di works with organisations of all sizes providing technical authoring, translation and localization services. We are a growing business, and the industries that our customers work in are growing too.
Our customers, including world-renowned brands and specialist businesses, all face complex communication challenges. They need that complexity made clear….and we need your expertise to deliver it.
3di have a team of around 40 with locations near Guildford, in Edinburgh, and in Kraków.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Scope of responsibility for this position
- Be part of our growing, professional and relaxed team
- Learn about new tools, processes, and subject matter
- Help real customers solve important communication challenges
- Contribute to Research and Development activities
- Collaborate with colleagues and customers in the UK, Poland, and further afield
- Get encouragement and support for your professional growth and training
- Get ISTC membership, including professional recognition, and the Communicator journal
- Get soap! conference attendance
- Become an award-winner!
- Earn a competitive salary
- Get private medical insurance
- Participate in a steady bonus and raise scheme
What we expect from candidates
- At least 1 year experience in technical writing
- Fluent English and Polish
- Clear communication style
- Track-record of learning and developing
- Talent for analysing, understanding and resolving technical communication challenges for software, scientific or high-tech products
- The drive to get details right
- A respect for agreed standards and house-style
- Professional curiosity and instinct to challenge and understand “why” as well as “how”
- Talent for supporting and encouraging others
What we see as an additional advantage in our candidates
- Experience working in an agile team
- Knowledge of tech comm tools and practices
- Experience in Madcap Flare or a similar tool
Location: Krakow, Poland or remote
Salary: 6,000 – 8,000 PLN gross per month
(We are also open for a part-time and freelance cooperation)
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Applicants are being reviewed and contacted as and when their applications are received. Applicants must be eligible to work in Poland. Due to funding restrictions, we are unable to sponsor visa applications. Applicants must also be fluent in Polish and English as it is essential to do the job.