‘3di’ means 3di Information Solutions Limited registerred in the UK, and our subsidiary company 3di Zarządzanie Informacją spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością registerred in Poland.
- When do we collect information about you?
- How will we use the information about you?
- Information specifically related to candidates and suppliers
- Data Processors
- Access to your information and correction
- Other websites
- How to contact us
When do we collect information about you?
We may collect information about you when you:
- use our website
- register with us
- enquire about, or place an order for, products or services
- complete surveys
- provide feedback or comments
- participate in competitions
- meet 3di team members at events or meetings
- connect via social media
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to process your enquiry, or your order, manage your account, deliver any services to you, and contact you about 3di products and services we think may be of interest to you.
We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website. See the section on Cookies.
3di will not share your information for marketing purposes with Third Parties unless you specifically give us permission to do so. See the section on how we use Data Processors.
Information specifically related to candidates and suppliers
We collect information about you so that we can process your application for potential employment with 3di, or potential assignment to our customers.
Processing your application means:
- understanding your suitability for specific positions you have applied for, and for other positions in future
- understanding the skills, experience, and knowledge you already have and that you may need in future
- when appropriate, communicating with you, with our customers, potential customers, colleagues and other contractor resources about job and project opportunities.
- we use software to manage your personal information, and these applications are only accessible by authorised staff.
- we will only provide your personal information to a company outside 3di when you have given us specific permission to do so.
We use Data Processors to carry out some tasks in accordance with our instructions. For example, we use an email software provider, an electronic newsletter automation platform, accountancy and banking software. This information is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed. We regularly review these Data Processors to check they comply/conform with the latest data privacy regulations.
You can un-subscribe from our newsletter at any time. To do this, use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to send you information about 3di products and services which may be of interest to you.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your information to other 3di companies.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at email@example.com
We have an appropriate retention policy. We will archive certain candidate, supplier and customer records held in our system after periods outlined below. These records are not deleted, but kept in a secure server storage where we will be able to retrieve them, if required.
Length of time records will be available live before being archived (having had no refreshed contact/request for work seeking activity):
- Customer records (inactive) – 5 years
- Candidate records – 5 years after placement or assignment ends
- Supplier company registration and VAT certificates – 7 years after assignment ends
In addition to our regular archiving process, you can have your record archived earlier, if you wish. To do this, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3di will continue to review the effectiveness of this policy on at least an annual basis, and more frequently if required, taking into account changes in the law and organisational or security changes.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the following address: email@example.com
We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us