Clear technical & business documentation.
Communicate clearly about your complex product, and the way your organisation works.
Translation & localization
Produce efficient multi-lingual versions of your software and complex documents.
Why choose us
Experience: 19 years and >300 customers
Quality: ISO 9001:2015 BSI certified FS 588086
Understanding: expertise in many industries
Innovation: applying the latest and best for you
Service: >90% customer retention
Flexibility: in-house team + worldwide networks
3di is an award-winning provider of technical communication, translation and localization services. Established in 2002, 3di has a proven track record of delivering projects for businesses in a wide variety of industries – including telecommunications giant Vodafone and retail multinational Primark.
With a highly qualified and experienced in-house technical authoring team, an extensive worldwide network of specialists at its disposal and the latest authoring and translation tools, 3di are able to tackle a variety of projects, such as:
- Authoring technical manuals, product user guides and instruction manuals
- Producing API documentation
- Creating and running award-winning information portals
- Providing expert help with e-learning translation and localization, software translation, as well as user manuals and technical documentation translation
- Providing consulting and training services for DITA implementation, information design and specific software tools, such as Madcap Flare and Lingo
- Source technical writers and translation experts to help with your projects, whatever they may be
3di is BSI audited to ISO9001:2015 standards and a member of the ISTC (the Institute of Scientific and Technical Communicators) and GALA (the Globalization and Localization Association). 3di has also won numerous awards for a variety of projects, which you can read about on our awards and accreditations page.
3di works with organisations of all sizes, providing technical writing, translation and localization services. Our customers, including world-renowned brands and specialist businesses, all face complex communication challenges. They need that complexity made clear.
Our recent posts
Here are some of our most recent posts, where we share what we have been doing, what we know about technical communication, translation and localization and what we think of the latest industry developments.