Writing services for business processes and procedures
If you have invested in deciding how your organisation needs to work (processes) and in what your staff needs to do (procedures), then surely it’s worth investing in communicating and managing that information.
More than anything, this information lives or dies based on trust. Does your staff trust that they will be able to find what they need, and do they trust it will be correct and easy to understand?
3di can help you create information that will be easy to find, understand, act on, and maintain. Typically, we will:
Agree with you what information people will really need to know, and ensure we understand the contexts in which they will need to access it.
Work with your process owners, and with staff who are actually doing the tasks that the procedures describe.
Create an information model that establishes a structure, a tone of voice, navigation and formatting conventions.
Get the best from your preferred technologies: for example, Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365, or Atlassian Confluence.
Prototype combinations of text, tables, graphics, flow charts, checklists, playbooks, animations and videos, to establish what works best for you.
Ensure your team can replicate what we have produced.
What’s your context for improving your processes and procedures?
Whatever is driving your need to improve how you communicate, 3di can combine proven approaches with authors who understand your context and the subject matter:
- Supporting a growing team – your organisation is growing strongly, and you need to agree on a consistent and easy-to-manage way of communicating about what happens, and what to do.
- Merging businesses or departments – simplify and organise how you will work in the future.
- GDPR implementation – documenting your policies, processes and procedures relating to privacy and personal data.
- ISO9001 preparation – creating clear information about your quality management system.
- Responding to audit feedback or a serious problem – you need to review and fix the way you document and manage your processes and procedures.
Find out more
If you want to find out more about our award-winning technical authoring team, our process, or our previous work for some of the world’s most well-known companies, you can visit our blog post or case studies pages for more information. Alternatively, if you want to discuss how we can help with your business processes and procedures, contact us using the link below.