Business processes and procedures
If you have invested in deciding how your organisation needs to work (processes) and in what your staff need to do (procedures), then surely it’s worth investing in communicating and managing that information.
More than anything these documents live or die based on trust. Do your staff trust that they will be able to find what they need, and do they trust it will be correct and easy to understand?
3di can help you create information that will be easy to find, understand, act on, and maintain. Typically, we will:
- Agree with you what information people will really need to know, and ensure we understand the contexts in which they will need to access it.
- Work with your process owners, and with staff who are actually doing the tasks the procedures describe.
- Create an information model that establishes a structure, a tone of voice, navigation and formatting conventions.
- Prototype combinations of text, tables, graphics, flow-charts, check-lists, play-books, animations and videos, to establish the mix that works for you.
- Create the information so that it will be easy to find, understand, act on, and maintain.
- Ensure your team can replicate what we have produced.
Technical WritingTranslation and Localization
Vodafone Group, and its Operating Companies (OpCos) in different countries, have led the…
Auth0 provides authentication and authorization as a service for app developers. It offers…
Consulting, Tools and TrainingNewsTechnical WritingTranslation and Localization
Write2Users Conference 2017
The fifth edition of Write2Users Conference, organized by the Danish company Write2Users, was…
Consulting, Tools and TrainingPracticesTechnical WritingTranslation and Localization
Here’s why you STILL need a software manual
The death of the software manual has been announced many times before, like…