Our leading telecoms client is looking for a great technical communicator with excellent writing skills, a keen eye for detail, and experience working in an agile development environment to help them deliver developer documentation.
Key attributes must include:
- Experience in a technical author role or a software development environment.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You can learn to use new software quickly and have a genuine interest in technology.
- You can explain complex, technical ideas in a manner appropriate to your target audience.
- You have a keen eye for detail and always ensure your work is of the highest quality.
- You thrive in a team, enjoy working alongside all kinds of different people, and aim to get the best out of those around you.
Desirable skills & experience include:
- Working knowledge of a programming language.
- Knowledge of database technologies.
- Experience of agile development methodologies.
This is a varied role and ideally suited to someone self-motivated, able to drive projects forward and comfortable working in an agile development environment.
Location: South East
Start date: September
Duration: 6 months
To apply please send your CV, details of your availability and standard rates to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref. TA91082-C