Are you looking for new challenges? Would you like to further your career by working in an international services company?
3di specialises in providing solutions that help our customers communicate technical information about of their products and services to their customers and staff. This involves creating the content as well as translating and distributing that content to the people who need it. This could be through multi-lingual information portals, e-learning, videos or embedded in mobile applications.
3di works with organisations of all sizes providing technical authoring, translation and localization services. We pride ourselves in user-centered design and careful analysis, and we want to strengthen the third pillar – unfailing technology. We want you to lead this vision of not just maintaining high quality, but reaching new heights.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Scope of responsibility for this position
- Be part of our growing, professional and relaxed team
- Learn about new tools, processes, and subject matter
- Help real customers solve important communication challenges
- Contribute to Research and Development activities
- Collaborate with colleagues and customers in the UK, Poland, and further afield
- Get encouragement and support for your professional growth and training
- Get ISTC membership, including professional recognition, and the Communicator journal
- Get soap! conference attendance
- Become an award-winner!
- Earn a competitive salary
- Get private medical insurance
- Participate in a steady bonus and raise scheme
What we expect from candidates
- Fluent English
- Clear communication style
- Track-record of learning and developing
- Talent for analysing, understanding and resolving technical communication challenges for software, scientific or high-tech products
- Enjoy getting details right, and a respect for agreed standards and house-style
- Professional curiosity and instinct to challenge and understand „why” as well as „how”
- Talent for supporting and encouraging others
What we see as an additional advantage in our candidates:
- Experience in technical writing, translation, teaching, journalism, or training
- Knowledge of tech comm tools and practices
- Experience in Madcap Flare or a similar tool
Location: Krakow, Poland
Salary: 3,000 – 6,000 PLN gross per month
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Applicants are being reviewed and contacted as and when their applications are received. Applicants must be eligible to work in Poland. Due to funding restrictions, we are unable to sponsor visa applications. Applicants must also be fluent in Polish and English as it is essential to do the job.